Wednesday 5 June 2013

Entwined with you by Silvia Day

The 7 million copy global bestselling Crossfire series from Sylvia Day continues in Entwined with You as Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts and accept the consequences of their obsessive desires…

From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn't resist. I also saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside - so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.
No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I'd been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.
Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession…


Ok so its finally out and yesterday I started reading before I even got out of bed only to find that it have been so long between books I had totally forgotten what was going on so I then had to spend yesterday re-reading book 2.  I have to say now that i've started reading book 3 I'm hooked all over again and I know its going to be an emotional rollercoaster

 What can i say without giving anything away!
I loved the book, the last 48hrs with Gideon and Eva have been great.
Its not so much an emotional rollercoaster like the last two so you should finish the book with your sanity intact. 


I give it 4 STARS

1 comment:

  1. Hey - thought I'd have a lookie at your blog too... you were much kinder than I was - but you're right - Entwined with you is another page-turner BUT what a rubbishy end! You do NOT end with a note - best-selling author or no. It's just...cheeky!

    ReplyDelete