Tuesday 2 April 2013

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my Blog.  What can i say about myself? well I'm in my 40s, married with two grown up kids and i live in Lincolnshire, UK
My hobbies include living history, crochet, tatting, sewing and of course reading.
I'd never been much of a reader, I'd read the odd Barbara Erskine ( Lady of Hay was Brilliant),

Lady of Hay Barbara Erskine
But when i decided to read 50 Shades of Grey by E.L.James in June 2012, That's when the trouble started, now I've always got my head in a book, my kindle goes with me everywhere, i'm never without reading material.
50 Shades Of Grey, Darker and Freed, E.L.James
Sometimes whole conversations can go on and i haven't a clue what anyone just said.  To my friends and family i apologise. So 111 books later and i've been asked to do a book review, so here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment